Having your bag fully stocked with the ‘essentials’ is a must to help get pumped and energised in 2015! It’s a new year, so you should have cleaned out your probably stinky gym bag over Christmas and NY and re-stocked with new and exciting products!
I love stocking my bag with goodies, almost as much as rocking new gym clothes! It makes a world of difference in my motivation stakes if I have all my favourite things in one place – that way I can just grab my bag, add a couple of things and then run out the door.
So, what exactly is in my gym bag?
- Water Bottle: filled with ice-cold, filtered water. Heaven. (Mine is an adidas one)
- Spare Gym Clothes: I change into these after yoga or any other session. (The one featured is a LuLuLemon Crop)
- Powder: My face is an oil rig after a work out obviously, so I towel my face, then apply powder if I am heading out straight after the gym (The one featured is by Jurlique, and doesn’t add any colour, so it’s perfect for post gym)
- Fresh socks: Because, do you really want to smell my feet after a session? (The ones featured are Country Road)
- Change of shoes: I always pack a pair of spare sneakers that I wouldn’t work out in, that way it suits my gym clothes, but they’re fresh as a proverbial daisy. (The pair featured are by adidas)
- Hand Sanitiser: Gross machines, gross, sweaty everything. I need to bathe in this, shiz. (The one featured is by Dettol)
- Snacks: An array of snacks. Nuts, protein powder, cranberries. I love re-fueling! My favourite! (All different ones I picked up from Her Fitness Box)
- Yoga Mat: My yoga mat for yoga, of course. (My Kamuka Mat!)
- Dry Shampoo: My fringe gets so greasy after a workout!! Damn you fringe, damn you. (The one featured is by Polish London)
- Earbuds: Turn that beat up! (The ones featured are by Happy Plugs)
- Paw Paw: Mouth breathing will be the death of me, but probably not. Paw Paw is my savoir. (Just a cheapie from Aldi)
- Molten Store Perfume: The perfect size and the perfect sweet scent to cancel out any bad smells! (From Molten Store)
- Deodorant: By the bucket load. (The one featured is by Dove)
- Hair brush: My fringe is unruly I tell ya! Since having a fringe I have carried this around in any of my bags! (I picked this up from Her Fitness Box)
Note: I also have a towel, but it was camera shy…It’s ugly and you don’t need to see it, really. Birthday Santa, can you get me a new one? Please?
I hope this has given some insight into what you should / could be carrying in yours this year!
WHAT ABOUT YOU?
What do you carry in yours? What have I missed? Let me know in the comments below. I’d love to know what you carry! I love a good bag snoop!