I love finding things to do around Sydney – there is always something happening…
Some of my latest recommendations in Sydney:
- So Cal for delicious Californian inspired food with a Mexican twist. Order the Jalapeno and cheese croquets and the fish tacos. DROOL. We went to the one in Neutral Bay last night (Sunday) with some friends!
- The MCA has some great exhibitions on at the moment. We went to see The Primavera (and took some fun shots in the gallery too, which you can see below). More on the latest exhibitions here.
- I went for a walk on the north side of the bridge on Sunday afternoon. SO pretty. It’s called Balls Head.
- Kafeine does an insane iced latte coffee – be sure to check out my IG post. 1000+ people drooled too.
- I finally tried Aqua S ice-cream. I was sitting on the fence for so long after tasting, but the flavours actually worked. See a pic on my Twitter here.
- I also had some pretty tasty dumplings from Misschu, but I still love Din Tai Fung. 100%