My best friends came to visit in a whirlwind 24 hours trip. We spent the day adding blisters to our heels, laughing at our surroundings and spending an unnatural time walking. We ate in Surry Hills, shopped in Paddington and rested in the city while we checked our leg situation.
1. Fresh Florals– as mentioned before, I wouldn’t be me if I didn’t take photos of fresh blooms. I bet I nearly made the guy believe I was going to buy some.
2. Harri, Myself and Emma – Stomaches full of eggs and hollandaise. We went to a place in Surry Hills called Fouratefive.
3. Shakuhachi Gypsy Rider Boots – From their Paddington Store. The Gypsy Rider Boot makes me feel like I’m on a weird trip, they’re extremely rad.
4. Shakuhachi, 108 Oxford St Paddington – Loving their current range.
5. Little Joe Woman, 20 Glenmore Rd, Paddington – Great range this season and shop fit out is gorgeous.
6. Shakuhachi – If I could wear only one thing for the rest of the year, it would be the embellished Harlequin Shorts.