The past few weeks have been filled with shoots, blog related work and preparing for Christmas. I figured if you don’t follow me on Instagram (@substance_blog) you may not realise a) what I do for work or b) what I get up to when I am not blogging away!
Here is a look at my life lately!
1. Healthy eating is super important to me. I don’t follow any strict diet or fads, but I like to eat regular meals. My favourite meal is breakfast – YUM!
2. Here I am in Bronte, Australia. I had never been there before, until last week when I was shooting for Kamuka Yoga. Picture perfect afternoon for the shoot! Can’t wait to show you the outcome.
3. What I wore the other night. Now I have forgotten where I went – Mondayitis has kicked in today. Asos and Shakuhachi are a match made in sartorial heaven!
4. I love a crafternoon or two. I painted these terracotta pots over the weekend so I could plant my new succulents in. I am not a gardener and by no means do I have a green thumb so these guys are on a very limited life span (I’d say).
5. Patonga, Australia. We went for a road trip down here the other day. It is a small, coastal town north of Sydney. Super cute and the locals are beyond lovely.
6. Lorna Jane I heart you very much. I’ll be sharing some working out tips on Substance very soon!
7. Three Of Something Lookbook! I have been modelling for Three Of Something a lot towards the end of this year. Their latest collection has just dropped and is definitely worth a look at.
8. Fresh, fresh fruit. My summer go to snack, no matter what sort.
9. Finally some beach time. Wearing Peony Swimmers yesterday while jumping around like a real idiot. I’m one crazy beach goer.
10. Secret shoot! I had my make-up done by Max May (Maxmade.com) the other day. Probably one of my favourite looks ever on a shoot!
So as you can see I have been shooting a lot lately! I would love for you to come and follow on Instagram for daily updates on what I am doing, what I am shooting etc. It will put Substance in to context for you as well!