Today I am preventing that energy crash at around 3pm, for you. These cookies are so damn satisfying.
I love cooking and I love cooking even more when there are little ingredients to a recipe and I am time poor, but want something tasty to eat! These cookies are something I found on the internet a few years ago and have since lost the source – I have committed the recipe to memory because it is so simple!
I hope you enjoy making these, as much as I did!
- 10 Mins in oven
- 5 Mins
- 24 Bars
- A weeks worth
- 2 cups of flour of your choice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 maple syrup
- 1/3 oil of your choice
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract/essence
- pinch of salt
If it is too dry add more Peanut butter or if you’d like to break up the taste add some almond butter or tahini
- Mix flour, salt, baking powder together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl add all wet ingredients: Peanut butter, oil, vanilla, maple syrup and tahini.
- Add wet and dry ingredients together. Mix until you reach a dough consistency.
- Roll into small balls and place on a lined try.
- Press down on each cookie gently with a fork.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, don’t over bake as there is few ingredients they tend to go dry if you over-bake them
* This is in no way a sponsored post. All ingredients and products featured are favourites of mine.