Today’s post is some links and things to look at over the weekend!
I’ve been out at meetings and an event for Jurlique today (I wore the outfit above). I thought I would share some things I have been loving late a head of the weekend.
SOME THINGS I HAVE BEEN LOVING LATELY
- Oh She Glows recipes. I really want to try and make this Coconut Yoghurt, but I can’t find the coconut in any health food or normal grocery stores in Australia! Does anyone have any suggestions?
- This Tumblr – It has so many inspiring images. Love how it is curated!
- Making A Murder got me hooked and we binge watched it in two evening. Also watched West Memphis Three and Central Park 5.
- I love Aziz Ansari and he just released his TV show: Master Of None. Some episodes were hilarious, but others weren’t so good! Give it a watch!
- I saw Nigella Lawson speak the other night at the Opera House. She was so inspiring, funny and intelligent. Can I be her?
- The story about Spell Designs is SO inspiring. I loved reading all about how they’ve grown as a business. They are one of my fav Australian brand. You can read it here.
- Jamie Oliver’s new cookbook! I have cooked four things out of it now (I got it for Xmas). I’ll share some successes when I finally have one. Everything I have made looks so unphotogenic but tastes SO good!