Oh my goodness, you just have to try this quick ‘n’ easy snack. I am completely obsessed.
HEALTHY APPLE CRUMBLE BITES
- Apples: I love Pink Ladies or Granny Smith
- Natural Yoghurt
- Slithered almonds
- Cut your apple(s) into pieces.
- In a bowl crush slithered almonds into smaller pieces, then add 2 tspn of cinnamon. Mix in
- Dip apple pieces into yoghurt (not too much)
- Then dip into almonds and cinnamon
- Pop in the freezer for about half an hour or until you think it has set
- Serve cold, lick your lips… etc.
If I am in need of a healthy, sweet snack I usually make these. They’re great for when time is not on your side or if that damn block of chocolate is staring you in the face. They taste so good and they’re satisfying as well.
Have any of you tried this brand of coconut water before? I picked it up from coles last night and it’s super yummy!