There is definitely a cooler breeze in the air and I am getting all excited for trans-seasonal dressing. Cue all the knits, all the jackets – but keep those legs bare…as long as possible.
Fri 20 Feb
Another end to the week! This week was a fun one – I had a really great one! Lots happened, including this outfit, which I can not wait to repeat again! I am quite excited for knits and transeasonal dressing. I love Autumn and not just because my Birthday falls in it.
Tue 17 Feb
Buddying up has been shown to boost exercise motivation by up to 100 percent. That may seem like a massive percentage or even an exaggerated one, but trust me, I’ve done both and working out with Jonathan is what gets me out the door of an afternoon. If it was left solely up to me, I’d probably be sitting on the couch eating cake (read: the a whole cake).
Mon 16 Feb
New York: Ah, if you can’t be there, you may as well look at all the shows and street style and dream…
- Ally Carey on 10 Of My Most Asked Questions Answered
- Ally Carey on Wednesday Wellness: Avocado Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- Leezar on Wednesday Wellness: Avocado Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- Jennifer B. on 10 Of My Most Asked Questions Answered
- bree witherspoon on 10 Of My Most Asked Questions Answered